Model United Nations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Model United Nations

Pan American School of Bahia- Salvador

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

greetings + general remarks =]

Go down 
+7
Felipe_South Africa
Pakistan_Titi
Afghanistan_MariaGabriela
USA_Ana
Colombia_Lucas
China_Bia
france_natalia
11 posters
AuthorMessage
france_natalia

greetings + general remarks =] Empty
PostSubject: greetings + general remarks =]   greetings + general remarks =] Icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 2:01 pm

Salut SALMUN delegates!

This year I will be representing France in the Security council and my resolution will be on the Darfur crisis as well as the enforcement of the ICC procedings. It will a "human rights-like"resolution...I really look forward for the greater succees of this MUN and France is very excited to interesting debates and posts in this forum. It would be great if everyone in the SC could write a brief general explanantions about their resos. to get things going-on over here! (By the way, lets leave the hot debates for the other section of the forum) "Bon chance" delegates!

Au revoir et besous, Nati
Back to top Go down
China_Bia

China_Bia

PostSubject: Re: greetings + general remarks =]   greetings + general remarks =] Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 2:48 pm

NI HAO MA delegates,
China's resolution requests aid from the International Community to dimminish and later erradicate African problem's as a whole! I am, personally , more than anxious for this year's mun, hoping for active, productive and interesting discussions! Any questions about my resolution or "help"in relation to my country, don't hesitate to ask!
再见

kisses
Back to top Go down
Colombia_Lucas

Colombia_Lucas

PostSubject: Re: greetings + general remarks =]   greetings + general remarks =] Icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 5:15 am

I'm going to follow the trend...

Hola delegates!
Todo bien? My resolution is attempting to neutralize the FARC. I ask help from countries such as the US, France, and UK for supplies and the UN for training, to make a threat to the FARC to attack them if we don't accomplish anything with peace talks. Also, I am criticizing Venezuela, Ecuador, and Cuba for their mostly geographical, economical, and medical aid to the FARC.
Buena suerte a todos,
Colombian delegate
Back to top Go down
USA_Ana

USA_Ana

PostSubject: Re: greetings + general remarks =]   greetings + general remarks =] Icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 2:03 pm

Hello!
The US resolution this year will be aiming towards the improvement of the UN, which has been losing credibility worldwide. The resolution will propose changes to some UN organs.
(specifics will give too much away)
Good luck to all.
I hope we have heated discussions in this forum.
(I like Lucas's resolution at first glance =]).
;*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: greetings + general remarks =]   greetings + general remarks =] Icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 2:21 pm

Salaam SC delegates,
I am too looking forward for this year's SALMUN, and I have to say I'm quite pleased with the topics for the Security Council resolutions.!!

My resolution will focus on the War on Terror, as expected, and proposes measures that ultimately will lead to a secure, stable and prosperous Afghanistan. There are several proposals regarding security issues, civilian casualities, Taliban insurgent groups, infrastructural damages, and military raids in the Afghan-Pakistani border. And beforehand, the Afghan delegate would like to congratulate the NATO and US-led troops for their service to my country and to my people, who must learn how to stand on their own feet.

Thanks, and I'm looking forward for our heated debates! Smile
خداحافظ
Back to top Go down
Pakistan_Titi

PostSubject: Re: greetings + general remarks =]   greetings + general remarks =] Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 5:58 am

Hello delegates! This year the Pakistani delegation will focuss once again on an ESSENTIAL issue : the war on terrorism. In fact, this has been an unresolved issue for many years, and Pakistan has been trying to adopt all possible measures to combat terrorists not only in the Afghan-Pakistani border, but around the world. Any questions, doubts, just come and talk to me =] I will be happy to help any of you. And remember : terrorists are a threat to international security and peace!
Back to top Go down
Felipe_South Africa

Felipe_South Africa

PostSubject: Re: greetings + general remarks =]   greetings + general remarks =] Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 6:15 am

Hello fellow delegates,

This year I will be representing South Africa in the Security Council. I hope we have a great SALMUN. This year, South Africa will be dealing with Zimbabwe's situation. As all of you may know, Zimbabwe is in the middle of a political and economic crisis, marked by the world's highest inflation of 231 million percent. In addition to this, the county is completely devastated, having more than 700,000 homeless people and 5 million people without food to eat. This issue is of a major concern to the international community. I hope we all have a wonderful MUN.

Thank you and good luck!!
Back to top Go down
Georgia_Luisa

Georgia_Luisa

PostSubject: Re: greetings + general remarks =]   greetings + general remarks =] Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 6:14 pm

Gamarjoba delegates of the Security Council!
It is with great honor that the Georgian delegation finds itself amidst so energetic delegates with estimable proposals! As all of you are probably aware, it is with greatest disappointment that Georgia brings the unresolved issue of the breakaway statelets, South Ossetia and Abkhazia, to the United Nation's table. The Russian Federation will have to explain itself not only to a former, considerably small, Soviet nation, but to all nations that cherish international law (I believe none -- hopefully you guys can sense some sarcasm). Furthermore, the Georgian delegation is looking forward to all that are willing to aid a people who live under interminable provokations and violations of its country's sovereignty.
With much respect and didi madloba,
Luisa
Back to top Go down
Iran_Vinny

Iran_Vinny

PostSubject: Re: greetings + general remarks =]   greetings + general remarks =] Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 10:15 pm

Allahu Akbar! Hello fellow Security Council delegates,

The Iranian delegation is looking forward to attend the Security Council and have a pleasant time hanging out with some of the great nations of the world. Special mention to China, Russia, and Venezuela, with whom Iran hopes to engage in meaninful discussion and sharing of international goals. A second special mention to the United States of America (which aren't very united presently, given the U.S. Presidential contest - May Allah bless Obama's victory for it would be great to have a fellow Arab in the the White House... we might even drop by during Ramadã), a great country despite our political, social, religious, ethnic, linguistic, cultural, ideological, geographic, and economic differences.

Iran will be presenting resolutions on the Role of the Arab League in Middle Eastern Peacekeeping Operations, and on the Iranian nuclear stand-off (The delegate of Iran would like to say just how dull it is to keep repeating over and over that Iran does not have a belligerent nuclear program, so, for those nations that still doubt our lovely intentions - We're clean!). Our motto is: America to Americans, and it should highlight our main objective in this conference, which is to persuade the Americans to pursue the American Dream at home, not in the Middle East or other areas where foreign occupation has only triggered further conflict and bloodshed. (Though, if it weren't for the Americans, Iran would have as much publicity as it does now, so "Thanks!").

On a more serious note, though, Iran is concerned about the enforcement of legitimate international rights - such as the right to produce nuclear energy and that of self-determination for South Ossetia and Abkhazia. Above all, Iran wishes to leave behind this feeling of uneasiness between itself and the West, and move on to another era of cooperation to solve other far more serious security threats, including those related to Terrorism and Narcotics.

Best wishes from the Iranian Delegate!
Back to top Go down
SecurityCouncil_Guiorley

PostSubject: Re: greetings + general remarks =]   greetings + general remarks =] Icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 5:02 pm

Delegates, this forum is for questions that you have for the Security Council president. Any questions that you may have I am available at any time.. thank you and I have great expectations for this marvelous group that we have this year. Each one have a specific talent and you should use it for your benefit. Security Council rules!!!!
Back to top Go down
Israel_Markus Ribeiro

Israel_Markus Ribeiro

PostSubject: Re: greetings + general remarks =]   greetings + general remarks =] Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 5:21 pm

Good evening!
Once again, I would like to thank the PSAB for having us and to thank all delegates for the dedication that we will indubitably see. Israel this year, seeing as it is sadly one of the last MUN that i will be able to attend, will try to once and for all settle the historically turbulent middle east, a tad strong some might say, but this situation has dragged on long enough, causing enough economic, military and social dividends to last many lifetimes. The delegation of Israel will therefore strive towards consolidating peace in the middle east, be it pacifically or otherwise.

To whom it may concern,
Markus Ribeiro
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: greetings + general remarks =]   greetings + general remarks =] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

greetings + general remarks =]
Page 1 of 1