Model United Nations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Model United Nations

Pan American School of Bahia- Salvador

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[b]Welcome[/b]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
SecretaryGeneral_Pedro

SecretaryGeneral_Pedro

[b]Welcome[/b] Empty
PostSubject: [b]Welcome[/b]   [b]Welcome[/b] Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 7:54 pm

Delegates! First of all I would like congratulate all of you for a fantastic job so far! For our newcomers and visitors who might not know me, I am Pedro Vilas-Boas Simoes, this year's Secretary General. Please all of you feel free to come up to me for anything: questions, doubts, resolutions, or whatever dont be shy. Even if it's just reviewing some info with you guys or anything you might need help, guidance, counseling, or a simple advice. Just talk to me. My email you all probably have but anyway here: pedro_sportman@hotmail.com
Hope to see you all soon.
Also feel free to make any questions regarding General Assembly or MUN in general in this section.
Back to top Go down
USA_Pedro

USA_Pedro

[b]Welcome[/b] Empty
PostSubject: Re: [b]Welcome[/b]   [b]Welcome[/b] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 8:06 am

pedro...
If I am invited to other caucusses, can I propose amendments for resolutions of that caucus?
Back to top Go down
USA_Ana

USA_Ana

[b]Welcome[/b] Empty
PostSubject: Re: [b]Welcome[/b]   [b]Welcome[/b] Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 12:56 pm

When will we know the resolutions to be discussed at G.A.?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

[b]Welcome[/b] Empty
PostSubject: Re: [b]Welcome[/b]   [b]Welcome[/b] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[b]Welcome[/b]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Model United Nations :: Leaders :: General Assembly President- Pedro Simoes-
Jump to: