Model United Nations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Model United Nations

Pan American School of Bahia- Salvador

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Questions to Caucus Leaders

Go down 
+3
bolivia_leticia
Americas- Jessica Matos
Cuba_LeoRocha
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Cuba_LeoRocha

Cuba_LeoRocha

Questions to Caucus Leaders Empty
PostSubject: Questions to Caucus Leaders   Questions to Caucus Leaders Icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 7:07 am

I don't really have one, but here delegates can post any questions they might have to Alice and Jessica.

By the way, thanks for all the help on the resolution! The comments you guys wrote really helped me! Thanks.

Leo Rocha
Back to top Go down
Americas- Jessica Matos

PostSubject: Re: Questions to Caucus Leaders   Questions to Caucus Leaders Icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 9:22 pm

ohh leoo, no problem! =) any prob, just ask us for help ok?? ! =*
Back to top Go down
bolivia_leticia

bolivia_leticia

PostSubject: clause   Questions to Caucus Leaders Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 10:39 am

We don't know how to be more specific with our operative clauses!
Back to top Go down
Americas- Jessica Matos

PostSubject: Re: Questions to Caucus Leaders   Questions to Caucus Leaders Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 1:25 pm

leticiaa, just send your reso to my email. or talk with us in school. we will help you guys. ok? I knoww. operative clauses are hard to do, because it needs to be really specific. but dont worry, we will be helping you two..
Back to top Go down
bolivia_leticia

bolivia_leticia

PostSubject: Re: Questions to Caucus Leaders   Questions to Caucus Leaders Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 10:20 am

we talked to Alice and she helped us make our clauses better! Thankss
Back to top Go down
Bolivia_Taty

Bolivia_Taty

PostSubject: Re: Questions to Caucus Leaders   Questions to Caucus Leaders Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 10:35 am

How can we explain in the preamb. that its Bolivia's responsibility not other nations to take care of Santa Cruz???
Back to top Go down
Alice Americas C.Leader

PostSubject: Re: Questions to Caucus Leaders   Questions to Caucus Leaders Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 4:52 pm

tati!
just say that it is better for bolivia to resolve its country's own issues since this would create less conflict with other nations.
For example, having the USA in this conflict would generate more chaos, since Bolivia would argue that the USA is doing something it is not supposed to! just remember that Bolivia's government is the one responsible for its countriy's conflict, not any one else.
you might want to state how the usa has been interfering in world wide issues and it has not quite being "invited" this has created more problems and made the conflict an EXTERNAL conflict which means...every country gets involved(and you do not want this!)
does this help you?
dont hesitate in contact me in school or email!
Back to top Go down
Alice Americas C.Leader

PostSubject: Re: Questions to Caucus Leaders   Questions to Caucus Leaders Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 4:53 pm

leo my dear...im so glad!
anyways,
please delegates JESSICA AND I want you guys to ask questions here... this is the best way to get you prepared for the big day!
Back to top Go down
Americas- Jessica Matos

PostSubject: Re: Questions to Caucus Leaders   Questions to Caucus Leaders Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 8:30 pm

yess. exactly ... you two need to explain how u.s intervention has always been negative. shows examples of other countries which has the u.s involved and how it turned out to be a huge mess and chaos. show how the u.s must respect Bolivia's sovereignty.

Bolivia, only three months since the arrival of Ambassador Goldberg, began to suffer an exacerbation of racism and separatist autonomous movements... show the negative sides of this intervention

http://www.globalresearch.ca/index.php?context=va&aid=10187
http://upsidedownworld.org/main/content/view/1275/31/

overview about santa cruz...
http://santacruz.usvpp.gov/local_government.html

I hope this helps u guyss... =*

Last edited by Americas- Jessica Matos on Tue Oct 28, 2008 8:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Argentina_LeoM

Argentina_LeoM

PostSubject: Re: Questions to Caucus Leaders   Questions to Caucus Leaders Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 5:23 am

Alice or Jessica...I'd like to know if there are any other countries coming to our caucus, and if there are, i'd please like to know their topics...it's just so i can start researching about the other countries! Smile

thanks
Back to top Go down
Argentina_LeoM

Argentina_LeoM

PostSubject: Re: Questions to Caucus Leaders   Questions to Caucus Leaders Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 3:37 pm

I know there's going to be Haiti, and that they are doing global food crisis or something like that, but i'd like to know if there are any other countries coming??

peace
Back to top Go down
Americas- Jessica Matos

PostSubject: Re: Questions to Caucus Leaders   Questions to Caucus Leaders Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 2:44 pm

leeo.
likee I said before... Mr. swanson dont have a response from the others coming yet. he only knows about recife. but as soon as we know about it, we will tell you. ok?
Back to top Go down
Argentina_LeoM

Argentina_LeoM

PostSubject: Re: Questions to Caucus Leaders   Questions to Caucus Leaders Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 3:36 pm

ok!!
thanks for answering!!!
Back to top Go down
Argentina_LeoM

Argentina_LeoM

PostSubject: Re: Questions to Caucus Leaders   Questions to Caucus Leaders Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 9:36 am

Oh, I'd also like to know when the resolutions are going to be posted?? Its because I really want to take a look at some resolutions, so I'd really like to know....

Thanks...
Back to top Go down
Americas- Jessica Matos

PostSubject: Re: Questions to Caucus Leaders   Questions to Caucus Leaders Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 7:50 pm

Leooo, I will check abou this. but it will be probably next friday... =)
Back to top Go down
Alice Americas C.Leader

PostSubject: Re: Questions to Caucus Leaders   Questions to Caucus Leaders Icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2008 5:52 am

LEO!
there has already been a post from haiti in what what will their reso address!
take a look there and ask them questions!
Back to top Go down
bolivia_leticia

bolivia_leticia

PostSubject: Re: Questions to Caucus Leaders   Questions to Caucus Leaders Icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2008 9:48 am

Thanks Jeu.. This will help usa lot!!
Back to top Go down
Cuba_LeoRocha

Cuba_LeoRocha

PostSubject: Thank You Again   Questions to Caucus Leaders Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 11:47 am

I just wanted to thank both of you for helping me with my speech!
I'm editing it according to your suggestions and comments!
Jessica, Alice, you guys have helped me soo much!

Thanks A LOOOOT!

cheers
Back to top Go down
Alice Americas C.Leader

PostSubject: Re: Questions to Caucus Leaders   Questions to Caucus Leaders Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 1:09 pm

no problem leo! we are here to do this!!!
and if you need anymore help feel free to ask!

this also goes to all delegates!
oif you want us to correct your speech or position paper give to us on school or email it to us!
good job delegates!
Back to top Go down
Argentina_LeoM

Argentina_LeoM

PostSubject: Re: Questions to Caucus Leaders   Questions to Caucus Leaders Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 6:23 pm

Thanks for the answer Jeu!!!

p.s. 2 weeks until MUN! affraid affraid
Back to top Go down
Americas- Jessica Matos

PostSubject: Re: Questions to Caucus Leaders   Questions to Caucus Leaders Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 7:06 am

no prob! =))) any question, feel free to ask ok? =))
=**
Back to top Go down
USA_Pedro

USA_Pedro

PostSubject: Re: Questions to Caucus Leaders   Questions to Caucus Leaders Icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 5:14 pm

Jessica and Alice
I heard something about Brasil not being part of our caucus anymore...
I dont want to know the actual reasons, but will we still have Brasil in our caucus meetings?
Back to top Go down
Americas- Jessica Matos

PostSubject: Re: Questions to Caucus Leaders   Questions to Caucus Leaders Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 12:48 pm

Yes pedro. it's truee. we dont have Brazil anymore in our caucus! =//
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Questions to Caucus Leaders   Questions to Caucus Leaders Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Questions to Caucus Leaders
Page 1 of 1