Model United Nations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Model United Nations

Pan American School of Bahia- Salvador

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

question for caucus leader

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
USA_Ana

USA_Ana

question for caucus leader Empty
PostSubject: question for caucus leader   question for caucus leader Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 4:08 pm

How many countries will be in the S.C. this year?
When will we know their reso. topics?
Back to top Go down
SecurityCouncil_Guiorley

PostSubject: Re: question for caucus leader   question for caucus leader Icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 4:49 pm

We will have around 13 to 14 countries in the security council!! The largest caucus in the mun. if you look your mun package you will see the due dates.
Back to top Go down
SecretaryGeneral_Pedro

SecretaryGeneral_Pedro

PostSubject: Re: question for caucus leader   question for caucus leader Icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 4:53 pm

12 countries to be specific, and about their topics, I can give you Iran's on school, find me, and about UK, we are still waiting.
Back to top Go down
Iran_Vinny

Iran_Vinny

PostSubject: Re: question for caucus leader   question for caucus leader Icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 6:26 pm

Hey USA,

My resolution topics will be:

1. Bolstering the role of the Arab League in Middle Eastern Peacekeeping Operations

2. Establishing comprehensive standards for the dismantling of Iran's peaceful nuclear energy program.

Looking forward for some fruitless debate (joke!)

Vinny.
Back to top Go down
Pakistan_Titi

PostSubject: Re: question for caucus leader   question for caucus leader Icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 8:15 pm

Guiga, I know this question cannot be actually answered right now, but do you have in mind how the agenda is going to be? I mean ... which resolution is going to be first?
Back to top Go down
SecurityCouncil_Guiorley

PostSubject: Re: question for caucus leader   question for caucus leader Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 9:24 pm

Delegate of Pakistan, the agenda will only be confirmed the day before mun. I will try to focus the agenda topics in order of importance. We will try to discuss all resolutions; this is why demands order during all the time. Thank you
Back to top Go down
SecretaryGeneral_Pedro

SecretaryGeneral_Pedro

PostSubject: Re: question for caucus leader   question for caucus leader Icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 3:51 pm

DELEGATES!!! quick info!!! thanks to our President of the Security Council, the actual number of the delegations in the security council will be 13, and not 12 as previously mentioned by myself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: question for caucus leader   question for caucus leader Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

question for caucus leader
Page 1 of 1