Model United Nations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Model United Nations

Pan American School of Bahia- Salvador

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Visiting Schools

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Asia_Chair_Caio
Admin

Visiting Schools Empty
PostSubject: Visiting Schools   Visiting Schools Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 5:32 am

This topic has been created to serve to causes:

First, in case students at PASB don't know, there will be visiting schools here during MUN. There will be three visiting schools whose delegates will debate among all of you. Also remember, these arrivals will mean we at PASB will need you guys to start thinking about hosting, because we'll really need it.

Second, this is to welcome all the visiting students who will take part in the Asian Caucus and will use this forum to debate will everyone. Remember, use this to keep yourselves up to date and please interact through posts. Cheers!!
Back to top Go down
Asia_LiviaNeves

Visiting Schools Empty
PostSubject: Fresh News on Topics   Visiting Schools Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 8:51 am

Delegates of the Asian caucus!!!
there's something important you guys should know!!! North Korea (visiting school) has finally confirmed on the topics that it will be doing the reso on!!!
Be aware they have 2 topics:
China's Tibet (please try to nail this China!!)
Japanese War crimes (Yes, Japan, new topic to research about!!)

And just to remember, even though there are nations which need to focus more on the topics above, everyone needs to be prepared to discuss thiss!! be aware of your positions, even if the topic seems to have nothing to do with your nation!! (which is practically impossiblee!!)

I am sure the visiting schools will be very much prepared for good debates, thus, we have to nail these new issues!!!

Check you caucus leaders out if you need any help!!!
Back to top Go down
DPRK_LucasWagner

DPRK_LucasWagner

Visiting Schools Empty
PostSubject: Re: Visiting Schools   Visiting Schools Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 4:48 pm

Hi, I“m Lucas (EAR), and Joćo and I are going to represent North Korea and discuss the issue of Tibetan sovereignty and Japanese War crimes like Livia said. I was just introducing myself and affirming what Livia said. Good luck
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Visiting Schools Empty
PostSubject: Re: Visiting Schools   Visiting Schools Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Visiting Schools
Page 1 of 1