Model United Nations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Model United Nations

Pan American School of Bahia- Salvador

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Visiting Schools

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Middle East_Nestor

Middle East_Nestor

Visiting Schools Empty
PostSubject: Visiting Schools   Visiting Schools Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 12:54 pm

Welcome delegates coming from visiting schools. It is a pleasure to have you in the Middle Eastern Caucus. I am here now to formally introduce you to this Committee. Feel free to explore this forum as a whole and enrich it with posts! Smile Remember, you are not limited to the Middle Eastern section only. You can post anything you want on other caucuses as well, but following the forum rules, of course. If you have any questions for me, use the forum itself or just send an email to barreto112@hotmail.com.

For the ME delegates from PASB, let me just remind you: This year, we are having delegates coming from EAR (Recife), EABH (Belo Horizonte) and BSRJ (Rio de Janeiro) in our caucus, representing Iran, Iraq, and Saudi Arabia respectfully. Help them as much as possible so that by the end we all make this the best ME caucus ever!

see you guys
Back to top Go down
israel_mai

israel_mai

Visiting Schools Empty
PostSubject: Re: Visiting Schools   Visiting Schools Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 7:09 pm

When will we get to know the resolutions from the delegates coming from other schools?
Back to top Go down
Middle East_Nestor

Middle East_Nestor

Visiting Schools Empty
PostSubject: Re: Visiting Schools   Visiting Schools Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 5:45 am

Mai, i talked to Pedro but he has no information about it yet. I guess they will be coming next week.
Back to top Go down
Israel_Milla

Israel_Milla

Visiting Schools Empty
PostSubject: Re: Visiting Schools   Visiting Schools Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 5:07 pm

Will we still have Saudi Arabia coming?
Back to top Go down
USA_Pedro

USA_Pedro

Visiting Schools Empty
PostSubject: Re: Visiting Schools   Visiting Schools Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 5:22 pm

next week is MUN nestor
at least the resolutions of visiting schools will be dealt with as last resoutions in their respective caucuses, i hope...
We need this information this week, in order to have the weekend to organize replies, amendments and points of information. If not, the resolutions of other schools will need to be the last ones in the agenda of the MUN.
Back to top Go down
Middle East_Nestor

Middle East_Nestor

Visiting Schools Empty
PostSubject: Re: Visiting Schools   Visiting Schools Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 5:42 pm

Milla - Yes, Saudi Arabia will be represented by BSRJ. They will be working specifically on Iran's nuclear program, as I was informed. Just to remind you, Iran will be working on Broadening the role of the Arab League in issues related to Humanitarian Assistance, while Iraq will be working on Human Rights issues, in relation to refugees.

Pedro - I know MUN is already next week; however, just with their question of, you as delegates are able to research a bit. Remember, last year we only got resolutions posted 2 days before the actual MUN started, and we were still able to do some good research.
Back to top Go down
UAE_John

UAE_John

Visiting Schools Empty
PostSubject: Re: Visiting Schools   Visiting Schools Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 10:59 am

so what are the final questions of from the countries represented from other schools?
Back to top Go down
Middle East_Nestor

Middle East_Nestor

Visiting Schools Empty
PostSubject: Re: Visiting Schools   Visiting Schools Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 7:16 pm

John, I just mentioned it in my last post. Their real question ofs might suffer some slight changes, but the idea is the same. You guys should start researching about it, for these topics involves every single one of you. For instance, the Arab League includes almost all countries of the Middle East. Besides that, the Iranian nuclear program and the Iraqi War are among the most polemic issues today.
Back to top Go down
Middle East_Nestor

Middle East_Nestor

Visiting Schools Empty
PostSubject: Re: Visiting Schools   Visiting Schools Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 11:10 am

I almost forgot, delegates:

We are also having Jordan on our caucus, besides the countries I already mentioned. That gives us a total of 10 countries being represented in the Middle East caucus, making it one of the largest in the entire conference!
I will give you more information about it soon.

bjus
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Visiting Schools Empty
PostSubject: Re: Visiting Schools   Visiting Schools Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Visiting Schools
Page 1 of 1