Model United Nations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Model United Nations

Pan American School of Bahia- Salvador

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Domestic issue

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Colombia_Cédric

Colombia_Cédric

Domestic issue Empty
PostSubject: Domestic issue   Domestic issue Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 4:57 am

I am the delegate of Colombia
I have a qauestion of something that I am not sure.
Doesn't the resolution topic of Bolivia and Argentina are domestic?
Bolivia resolution is only about its sovereignty, if someone could explain to me how it involves other nations i will be glad to hear it.
For Argentina, I read there resolution and most of it is about Argentina itself maybe by now they already changed.
I am saying this because last year , I had a lot of different issues but all but one were domestic...
(I want debate!) thx
bye
Back to top Go down
Argentina_LeoM

Argentina_LeoM

Domestic issue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Domestic issue   Domestic issue Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 5:19 am

yeah, it could be said that our resolution is related to a domestic issue, since we focused a lot in our country's problems....but, we also talked about other south american countries affected by the virus....

any questions about my topic, which i'm sure none of you will have a question about, just ask me!

see ya Cool
Back to top Go down
Colombia_Cédric

Colombia_Cédric

Domestic issue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Domestic issue   Domestic issue Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 5:25 am

What are some type of solution you have for Latin American countries agaisnt the spread of HIV virus?
Back to top Go down
Argentina_LeoM

Argentina_LeoM

Domestic issue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Domestic issue   Domestic issue Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 3:35 pm

well, we are basically asking for help from other you know, richer countries like, for example the United States of America...Not only are we asking for money, but we are also asking for other support in our Health clinics and hospitals...
Back to top Go down
Bolivia_Taty

Bolivia_Taty

Domestic issue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Domestic issue   Domestic issue Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 1:36 pm

Cedric!! What is happening in Bolivia is that there’s an area called Santa Santa Cruz inside the country. This area represents 95% of Bolivia’s economy. Now, Santa Cruz wants separation and the US decided to help them become independent. This is affecting even more the situation of Bolivia. Venezuela also got involved with this issue by taking the US ambassador from their country.
Any questions feel free to ask!
Back to top Go down
Alice Americas C.Leader

Domestic issue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Domestic issue   Domestic issue Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 6:04 am

The issue of argentina regards the help of power nations because it has a government in which has many flaws, including the increase of HIV in the last years.
Thus, argentina should focus on a resolution which talks about the importance of supporting medical care.

One more thing, delegates dont forget to focus on the influence of farc in latin america..this issue will not only be discussed in our caucus, but also, in the general assembly. Remember to analyze how farc has "grown" and the negative effects it holds in latin america! =)
continue posting questions and ideas
Back to top Go down
Argentina_LeoM

Argentina_LeoM

Domestic issue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Domestic issue   Domestic issue Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 9:31 am

Yes, Alice, we not only are focusing on the medical care in our resolution but we also are talking about how several Latin American countries have been severely and deeply affected by the HIV/AIDs virus. We are also asking for as much help as possible from the "big" countries like the US, which has already helped several Latin American countries including Argentina, and also other countries like the UK, France, Germany, etc.

See you guys!! (2 weeks until MUN!!! affraid !!)

lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Domestic issue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Domestic issue   Domestic issue Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Domestic issue
Page 1 of 1