Model United Nations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Model United Nations

Pan American School of Bahia- Salvador

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Welcome, Delegates!

Go down 
+4
Syria_Victoria
syria_isabella
UAE_Duda
Middle East_Nestor
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Middle East_Nestor

Middle East_Nestor

Welcome, Delegates! Empty
PostSubject: Welcome, Delegates!   Welcome, Delegates! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 10:27 pm

Hi, everyone!

I'm here to welcome all of you to the Middle East Caucus. By tradition, this caucus has been among the ones with the most debate, and so you will hardly feel bored during the committee sessions. This happens because many of the world's most critical conflicts tend to happen in this area of Asia, including the polemic Iraq War, the trouble in creating a Palestinian State, and the issue with Iran's nuclear program. Therefore, you as delegates have the duty to be aware of every single issue going on, as in a way or the other your country will have some sort of link with it. Besides that, frequently Middle East resolutions tend to be one of the first to be discussed in the General Assembly. I know you guys quite well, and I'm sure all of you will do a great job this year.
Use this forum not only as a way to answer your doubts, but also to enter the atmosphere of MUN beforehand. I will be always online to answer your questions. All of you have received some of my emails, but just in case, i'm leaving my email adress here: barreto112@hotmail.com. It is another way to contact me. And, of course, I will always be available during break, lunch, and monday's afterschool.
Also, we will be having at least 3 countries being represented by students from other schools. They will also be interacting with us, to make this Middle East Caucus the best ever!

UM ABRAÇO
Back to top Go down
UAE_Duda

UAE_Duda

PostSubject: Re: Welcome, Delegates!   Welcome, Delegates! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 6:08 am

Thanks Nestor you are the best delagate..... o lá ele... ehehhehee
thanks man... abraçao
Back to top Go down
syria_isabella

syria_isabella

PostSubject: Re: Welcome, Delegates!   Welcome, Delegates! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 7:24 am

Hi, delegates! I'm Isabella and together with Victoria Catharina, we represent the delegation of Syria. Our resolution is about modifying the Non-Proliferation Treaty to ensure a maximized use of peaceful nuclear energy.
Back to top Go down
Syria_Victoria

Syria_Victoria

PostSubject: Re: Welcome, Delegates!   Welcome, Delegates! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 7:25 am

This year I will be writing a resolution on the question of modifying the Non-Proliferation Treaty to a ensure a maximized use of nuclear energy for peaceful purposes and I will be representing Syria in the Middle East Caucus. I'm eager to investigate other country's remarks on our topics!
Good luck to all delegates,
Victoria Leal
Back to top Go down
Israel_Milla

Israel_Milla

PostSubject: Re: Welcome, Delegates!   Welcome, Delegates! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 6:12 pm

I would like to know the resolution topics on each of the countries that are having students from other schools!
Back to top Go down
Middle East_Nestor

Middle East_Nestor

PostSubject: Re: Welcome, Delegates!   Welcome, Delegates! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 2:22 pm

Milla, for now, it seems that we are having Iran, Iraq, and maybe Saudi Arabia from other schools. These are key countries, so be prepared to discuss with them. I just have the topic from Iran - Broadening role of the Arab League in Humanitarian Assistance. I will give you information about the other two later this week.
Back to top Go down
egypt_rafael

egypt_rafael

PostSubject: Re: Welcome, Delegates!   Welcome, Delegates! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 10:35 am

where are the other schools going to post something in the forum?
Back to top Go down
Middle East_Nestor

Middle East_Nestor

PostSubject: Re: Welcome, Delegates!   Welcome, Delegates! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 8:32 pm

we will create threads specifically for them, but of course, they will be free to discuss anywhere as normal delegates.
Back to top Go down
Middle East_Nestor

Middle East_Nestor

PostSubject: Re: Welcome, Delegates!   Welcome, Delegates! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 8:39 pm

in fact, right below this section you will find the area designated for them, under "worldwide."
Back to top Go down
Iran_Marcos

Iran_Marcos

PostSubject: Re: Welcome, Delegates!   Welcome, Delegates! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 12:42 pm

POXA NESTOR!!!!!!! Wazzup... here is Iran showing up, if u have been 2 BRAMUN 08 u would know me as Somalia. I am Marcos represeting Iran with Rheno. Any question about anything just lets us know, and we would be glad help with it. Nestor what is your msn.
Back to top Go down
egypt_rafael

egypt_rafael

PostSubject: Re: Welcome, Delegates!   Welcome, Delegates! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 2:10 pm

hi my name is rafael and my contry is egypt. i which good luck to everybody but just dont go agaist my resolution.(just kidding)
Back to top Go down
egypt_rafael

egypt_rafael

PostSubject: Re: Welcome, Delegates!   Welcome, Delegates! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 2:11 pm

hi my name is rafael and my contry is egypt. i which good luck to everybody but just dont go agaist my resolution.(just kidding)
Back to top Go down
Middle East_Nestor

Middle East_Nestor

PostSubject: Re: Welcome, Delegates!   Welcome, Delegates! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 7:16 pm

Hello, Marcos. It's nice having you on our forum. My email address is barreto112@hotmail.com, if you want to contact me. Keep in touch. I will be always present on the forum to clear any doubts.
Back to top Go down
Iran_Rheno

PostSubject: Re: Welcome, Delegates!   Welcome, Delegates! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 5:54 am

Hey, my name is Rheno. Marcos and I are representing Iran, and it seems he already introduced himself. I'm sorry that I took so long to come here and interact with all of you in the forum. It's my first time in MUN, so I hope I'll get to know each of you better. I would also like to remind you that I'm roleplaying here, and that my country's position requires some extremist views in some topics; views which I do not share. Smile
Back to top Go down
Middle East_Nestor

Middle East_Nestor

PostSubject: Re: Welcome, Delegates!   Welcome, Delegates! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 7:24 pm

Hello, Rheno. As I told Marcos, I will be always available on MSN and on this forum as well. If you want to clear any doubts about your country, don't hesitate to contact me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome, Delegates!   Welcome, Delegates! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welcome, Delegates!
Page 1 of 1